New to motorized bicycles from San Diego

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Hello my Name is Charles just got into riding and already in trouble by the fuzz. haha. Black crusier red wheels and white walls with a 66.9 motor with a black finish.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Re: New to MB from San Diego

Hey Charles, welcome to the forum! That's a bit of a tough break with the cops and all, there's usually no probs with them around here just cruisin yer motorized bicycle. We'll be doin a group ride pretty soon if you're intrested, it's usually pretty fun. Got any pics of your bike?

Be seeing you around,
scotto-

dnut

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com

Hello my Name is Charles just got into riding and already in trouble by the fuzz. haha. Black crusier red wheels and white walls with a 66.9 motor with a black finish.
Hey Charles
Scotto is the man for the San Diego rides. You are wasting
your time trying to set up a ride on MotardBikes. It's dead
over there.

What trouble did you have with the fuzz in San Diego?

Are you coming to the Willow Springs event on June 18th?

Last edited:

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego

Thanx all for the welcome. I'm trying to organize a little ride also on June 11th at the Seaport Village Pier at 8am then ride to Kono's in Pacific Beach. I got pulled over last week by the motorcycle cop and stated no Headlight no taillight, no turn signals, no moped plate, no Dot Approved helmet (was wearing a bike helmet), no M2 license. Threaten to impound my bike. Not a good way to be welcomed into the sport. But he let me peddle it home.

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego

I wont be able to go to Willow Springs. No car. Which is why I have the bike lol.

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego

Thanx guys I'm putting in a request right now on the link you gave Bimoped!!!.shft.

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,

.crt.dnutHay hawaii 87, I met you the other day! Should get my cranks this week, Im sure there will be another great SD group ride coming soon.....Scotto, and or Maxvision im sure are both as ready as we all are to get together again for another great time.

hawaii_87

May 17, 2011
San Diego

Hey bro. Can't wait to see that thing up and running. I need to change out my clutch pads soon. I gonna order some tonight. If you ever need an extra pair of hands let me know since I live 1 block away!!!