Venice Electra Chopper

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's some pics of a Electra Chopper that I recently motorized for a customer... It's similar to the Rat Fink Chopper that I built about a year ago.
I made my custom offset engine mounts & I had to cut & weld two pipes together to make the custom exaust, & I added some new heavy duty 24" wheels.
I also got a chance to add on one of Pats new sprocket & hub adapters. (it worked perfect!)
The gas tank was bolted on by cutting two small slots in the frame gusset for the tank brackets to fit through.
I think it came out real nice! I hope you guys like it! :D

Last edited:

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Hi Norm,
You really can put an engine on anything. Looks great. It's also nice to see the Sportsman sprocket adapters being put to good use! So, I have been trying to find out if the latest Grubee engines have 1" or 1 1/2" frame mounts. Looks like a newer Grubee. What size mounts are those?
Pat

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Hi Norm,
You really can put an engine on anything. Looks great. It's also nice to see the Sportsman sprocket adapters being put to good use! So, I have been trying to find out if the latest Grubee engines have 1" or 1 1/2" frame mounts. Looks like a newer Grubee. What size mounts are those?
Pat
I believe the front mount was 1".