I blew off 3 spandexers

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
well said bairdco - I'll video tape and post the high speed chase on youtube for you guys. i have off road capabilities, hope they can follow...
Right, you are rather mouthy on this forum which you jokingly pass
off as Tourette's. Did you mouth off on the cop or are you not as brave in person? LOL
You are just the kind of rider that we need in CA, thanks......

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
It is painfully obvious when someone is only interested in themselves. No concern for any other person always shines right through.

"I don't give a good garsh darn what any of you say, I'm gonna do what I want to do anyway."

What is really being said here is that you are incapable of taking good friendly advice, that has been given for not only YOUR well being but other peoples well being also.

Last edited:

epicboy

Nov 3, 2010
Agoura Hills, Ca
bimoto - yes i joke and am very verbal about alot of things - especially the over-policed area that i live in - which is notorious for ticketing. Where i live there is no crime so every person in the police department is handing out tickets even for the littleist thing. Your damn right I'm mouthy and proud of it. So Don't be so quick to judge. your a law abiding citizen i get that, so am I, I pay taxes pay 100's of dollars to the CA DMV every year - YOUR DAMN RIGHT IM MOUTHY - I don't like how expensive and restrictive CA is - It wasnt like this years ago. And just what kinda rider am i BIMOTO - ELABORATE ON THAT????

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
i only ride my bike on back roads near my house. I generally stay away from the city and really populated areas. I see kids riding these motorized moped stand up scooters all day long, and i don't see them getting hassled. But here we are again talking about classification of a vehicle. Anything the CA DMV can slap a fee on they will.
stand up scooters / GoPeds are legal in CA
C class license over 16, I think its been upgraded to a M2
Bicycle helmet
20 mph
Not too loud an exhaust
No registration needed

You are whining about a $19 one time fee for a license plate? This has
been in place for Mopeds and motorized bicycles for a very long time in
California.
The DMV doesn't check your bike or if you have a drivers license when you apply.

if you had of been wearing a helmet and had the plate you would not
have been hassled......some battles just ain't worth fighting.....

Motorized bikes have it really good in California compared to other states.

Last edited: