Oh brother, here i go again!!!

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Thing about it is no matter what ya get it will get ya noticed if it goes too fast so might as well stick with the <50cc 40 something or even 50 something tooth sprocket. If there isn't much difference anyhow why not be legal.

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Hey John, he said clutch is slipping and that was because he had the gear box full of gear oil at the time, since he has switched to grease and has no slipping to my knowledge and has around 500km on the bike in a little over 2 weeks. Also please everyone remember my prices are in Can. dollars so cheaper then they appear, sorry for the plug not on here to boost my sales, just looking for some great advise. Thanks
Glad to hear the engines are working out....
John-John.shft.

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
Why do you want a 49cc,why not a 66cc for a couple bucks more,if anymore....A couple weeks ago I bought 2 80cc Raw engines from Zone 8....
John-John
thats the way i look at it. I really can't figure out why ppl only get the 49 when the 66 is a few more bucks, if it is because of the laws, then just peel the stickers off. I'm sure no cop will know the diff.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Because if a 49cc is legal you can fight an unjust penalty in court with receipts and even the engine itself. As weekend-fun is a minor and thus subject to additional scrutiny by "The Man" he made a wise decision.

ofc I have a 66cc, if I get pwned - well... *shrug* It's a little less likely anyway as I'm all old and stuff lol

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
A 49 is said to be a tad more quiet, and cause less vibration as well. The vibration I cured on the other one, but it was by installing a shock fork, a shock seatpost, changing tires, and getting perpendicular BMX bars. It's a lot to go through for a lot of people just wanting to put a motor on.

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Because if a 49cc is legal you can fight an unjust penalty in court with receipts and even the engine itself. As weekend-fun is a minor and thus subject to additional scrutiny by "The Man" he made a wise decision.

ofc I have a 66cc, if I get pwned - well... *shrug* It's a little less likely anyway as I'm all old and stuff lol
he he he you spoke for me lol yes i would get tackled because i am a minor rrgggghhh they think us kiddos are unsponsible pr cant be responisble lol

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Glad to see your an honest kid,not wanting to break any laws. Thats respectable
Thanks a nd i couldn't live with my self if i was brekaing the law lol actully i probally okay but mom would be like: *naggy tone* "Nooo! you can't get that? its 66cc and you can only get um 50cc!!! YOUR NOT GETTING THAT!!!*grumples*"

he he he he