Easy Rider Gas Tank

GoldenMotor.com

CR500AF

May 20, 2012
Ontarieo
I want to stress this is really paint with harder and the metal flake comes in a powerder, so gas won't damgage it after its cured, in the first few days or so gas or ...... can put a haze to the clear that will never come out but this tank won't be in use for a week or so or ever longer is i build a custom 7005 alloy frame.

CR500AF

May 20, 2012
Ontarieo
Sorry I jumped out before reading your second post.

Check post # 5 of this thread to see how it might look on a bike.

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=40634
wow thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would love to build something like that but i can hardly ride a MB with the cops charging me with 5000$ fines and stuff so mine going to look more like a bicycle. were i live there is a lot of areas to dip and the problem is people started running and no one has got busted doing it however if a cop even sees one running or not he's all over it.

now on my cr500af its a diffent story

Last edited:

CR500AF

May 20, 2012
Ontarieo
for me a tank cost 18.99 + 26.99 Shipping so appox 46$ + about 40$ to do the job

so if anyone wants one its 86$+ real shipping or cheaper if you send me your tank

young grease monkey

Sep 20, 2011
Chicago
now on my cr500af its a diffent story
lol, ive had to do that once... or thrice... just go into a field and they can't do jack. or a golf course. or swimming pool....

nice tank, wish i had painting skills so i didn't have to pay $50 to get my frame powder coated. is that cheap for PC?

CR500AF

May 20, 2012
Ontarieo
lol, ive had to do that once... or thrice... just go into a field and they can't do jack. or a golf course. or swimming pool....

nice tank, wish i had painting skills so i didn't have to pay $50 to get my frame powder coated. is that cheap for PC?

thats a really good deal. the hard part about power coating is you have to to get the item to bare metal, witch is not to hard for lower end bicyclys ie strippers but with good pant it can be a out right cazy to do. with my cr500af the frame was easy to polish day 1 wet sand 400 day 2 800 day 3 1500 day 4 geen day 5 bule polish and it was better then chrome but not as hard of a tone to it how ever the swing arm had some kinda coating that no sovent, even hemptane,no stippper,no acid 33%hcl or base lye would take it off, i had to glass bead it for about 5 hours to get it off and that made it really hard to polish

anyways spraying the power and bakeing it is something a 8 year old girl could do but preping it can be easy or days of work.

at my work to get my tank done it would be about few hours at 100.99$ an hour so around 350-400$ and to power coat a bike frame it would be about 2 hours + powerder witch is CHEAP so about 230$

right now im playing with the idea this winter to build a 1500cc 6 cyclinder two stroke chopper using 2 kawie H2 engines and getting a extar 2ed cyclinder case and using it to spline the 2 canks togetter in the in side so it would be a in line 6 two stoke then using 6 cr250 fmf pipes and winde them throw the frame.

hears some pictures of my cr500 af

i won't post finsihed pics for legal reasons (ilke to run a lot and only my self and my boss now what my bike looks like) even my boss dose not have know what deacls my bike has right now, it spends it life coverd till i want to cause .................... brnot

its a 2002 cr 125 frame with a 1986 cr500 engine in it

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
thats a really good deal. the hard part about power coating is you have to to get the item to bare metal, witch is not to hard for lower end bicyclys ie strippers but with good pant it can be a out right cazy to do. with my cr500af the frame was easy to polish day 1 wet sand 400 day 2 800 day 3 1500 day 4 geen day 5 bule polish and it was better then chrome but not as hard of a tone to it how ever the swing arm had some kinda coating that no sovent, even hemptane,no stippper,no acid 33%hcl or base lye would take it off, i had to glass bead it for about 5 hours to get it off and that made it really hard to polish

anyways spraying the power and bakeing it is something a 8 year old girl could do but preping it can be easy or days of work.

at my work to get my tank done it would be about few hours at 100.99$ an hour so around 350-400$ and to power coat a bike frame it would be about 2 hours + powerder witch is CHEAP so about 230$

right now im playing with the idea this winter to build a 1500cc 6 cyclinder two stroke chopper using 2 kawie H2 engines and getting a extar 2ed cyclinder case and using it to spline the 2 canks togetter in the in side so it would be a in line 6 two stoke then using 6 cr250 fmf pipes and winde them throw the frame.

hears some pictures of my cr500 af

i won't post finsihed pics for legal reasons (ilke to run a lot and only my self and my boss now what my bike looks like) even my boss dose not have know what deacls my bike has right now, it spends it life coverd till i want to cause .................... brnot

its a 2002 cr 125 frame with a 1986 cr500 engine in it
And it's very chiney, like a mirror! Nice job.