Used gasbike kit in Los Angeles, carefully broken in (500miles),expansion chamber,etc

GoldenMotor.com

GPXRacer

Oct 2, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
I sell a used 80cc motor kit for a motorized bicycle.
It comes with two expansion chambers (new $60 each) and a spare carb (new $25) and a LED lamp (new $15) which is powered by the engine, 42 and 36T sprocket (New $20) and a 5 gallon canister with around 2gallon ready 2-stroke mix.

It's extremely difficult to get these kits here in CA! for all this stuff. The kit is mounted to my mountainbike which is not for sale! On the picture with the whole bikeit has the standard muffler, now it has the expansion chamber which increases the power. You can see that it runs really good and fast (over 30mph measured with GPS!).

I will remove the kit from my bike, If you want you can join me for this.

With this kit you have everything you need to make any bicycle (e.g. Beachcruiser) a motorized bicycle. You don't need insurance or license plate. If you want a plate, that's $20 one time fee valid for the rest of your life. The kit is broken in according to the instructions and runs very clean. I drove around 600 miles with it and its 6 months old. You get around 100-150miles per gallon!

For all the stuff I want $110 - low firm price to sell fast. I don't have the time to support you building up your bike but I can give you contacts who can support you. I move back to Germany and these bikes are not street legal there, that's the only reason why I sell the kit. For downtown it's awesome. Faster than a car, better mpg and no parking tickets!

Marc
714-650-5723

Attachments