Another newbie looking to regain his youth

GoldenMotor.com

misteright1_99

Mar 21, 2008
Treasure Coast, Florida
I am 51, semi retired in Florida. I have grown up on motorcycles (2 and 4 strokes) since the age of 15 when you get driving license here for motorcycles here in Fl. I have bounced around the forums, and sites, and have ordered an engine kit, and am looking at bikes. The wealth of knowledge on these site is wonderful. Everyone happy to discuss their mods, designs, mistakes is fabulous to read BEFORE my first build. I look foreard to chatting with you all. Thanks and keep up the good work.
George...

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Hey another Mature Individual.:D You'll like it here. We really like motorized bicycles here and everyone is happy to share info. Welcome.....................:ride2:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Well george I haven't made every possible mistake, but I have made a few really stupid ones. I will be more than happy to discuss mine anytime lol.. welcome aboard the ss titanic

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hi george and welcome to the forum. we look forward to hearing about your build and if you need any help just asks. the members we have here are awesome (^)

misteright1_99

Mar 21, 2008
Treasure Coast, Florida
Well I appreciate the welcome from everyone. And I'm sure once I get everything together and get started I will have questions/ problems. I was once told by a very smart man (my father) god rest his soul, "There is no such thing as a stupid question".
Thanks Again George....

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I am 51, semi retired in Florida. I have grown up on motorcycles (2 and 4 strokes) since the age of 15 when you get driving license here for motorcycles here in Fl. I have bounced around the forums, and sites, and have ordered an engine kit, and am looking at bikes. The wealth of knowledge on these site is wonderful. Everyone happy to discuss their mods, designs, mistakes is fabulous to read BEFORE my first build. I look foreard to chatting with you all. Thanks and keep up the good work.
George...
Welcome!! I found my youth.....but it doesn't fit anymore :D;)

I'm 49 and used to ride dirt bikes....35 years ago. Motored bikes is a Fun and funny hobby!

misteright1_99

Mar 21, 2008
Treasure Coast, Florida
Thanks Pablo, great to be here, and to be welcomed by everyone. Have been following your trouble with your engine, and hope you get it all worked out. I am yet to recieve mine, or pick out a bike...
George.....

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Yeah don't use my experience as typical.......I guess - but you will have something or another that will be your personal bugger.....the good news: so far I haven't spent a ton of money "fixing" it! :p

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Just dont do like i did and seize the engine through pure stupidity this site wasn't up then and when I asked on another site I couldn't get a simple answer so I assembled the carb wrong and had a part go into the engine. Thank god I found norman there and he helped me redo the engine.

If you aren't sure about something ask... we love to help

Last edited: