Christmas and the presents!

GoldenMotor.com

Bike Monster

Jun 4, 2010
Conneticut
Okay i thought this would be a great place to list some presents you got... if any lol
I got a tool box from craftsman, a pliers set, and a wrench set from husky... I bought my dad a accessories box with a bunch of awesome stuff for his dremel( i saw it a thought that it would be helpful on my builds lol so i bought it for my dad)... oh and for the "dump find" i bought some green paint from rustoleum i decided i am going for a "army theme" Merry Christmas!
dnutdnut

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
I got my annual $50 bill from my parents and maybe a few cards. Most people know me well enough to know that I don't buy stuff for anybody because I've never been apart of the hype for this holiday.

What I do however is buy myself stuff that I feel I "deserve." So, what did "I get for Christmas?"

I got a new electric guitar and a 150w amp head, for my half stack, along with assorted cables and also a multi-effect processor pedal.

It's too cold outside and too much snow to ride......That's alright, I'll just sit on my guitar awhile!

.sno.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I got to spend time with family, and thats better then anything anybody could buy me. I have been on a "NO GIFT" policy with friends and family for many, many years....and they sure have stuck to it LOL!

solokumba

Nov 24, 2010
Florida
I put 78 miles on my bike today. Nobody was on the roads. It's Florida and it was 73 degrees during the mid day. That was my present... and being out of the house... away from the Barbie Glitterizer.

Tim Mills

Oct 9, 2009
Mississippi
Merry Christmas everybody, Well luckily i have a great wife that supports my hobby she got all the stuff I had in my cart at Pirate. Sprocket adapter,short intake and double kickstand, plus she bought me a brand new dremel. Man she is great plus I got to spend time with my family, so this has been a great Christmas