jrol22

Mar 19, 2010
IL
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but,
Is this forum on Tapatalk?

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Dont have a clue wha you're talking about, what is Tapatalk?

This forum is here where it is and as you have found completely accessible. ... please explain?

Map

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I haven't used it, but here is a brief description:
"If you've ever tried to follow multiple forums on a mobile browser, you know how inconsistent of an experience it can be. We save you time and make it easy to follow all of your favorite online communities on your mobile device."
"You can monitor, post, and add photos to all your favorite forums, all in a single app. You can even elect to receive push notifications on your favorite threads."
"Tapatalk can also help you discover new forums based on the topics you like to follow."
-The forum administrator must activate tapatalk to their website, so jrol22 is likely trying to find out before buying the app.
http://tapatalk.com/

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Thanks wb6,

Soumds lime another battery draining app to me.... but I guess some like that stuff.

I keep several sights easily accessible in my Galaxy SIII browser and I dont use an app for most of what I do because the apps put such a drain on bateries.

This limits some of what a person can do on the sites but I dont do much beside read and post text so none of the fancy stuff is missed much by me

Thanks for the info.

Map

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Not familiar with tapatalk, Jrol but the forum is on "forum runner"

we installed forum runner on the site for those of you that have smart phones and tablests. it seemed to be the fastest and best one i could find. they have a free version which is read only or you can get the $1.99 version which is what i got. with the paid version you can post pictures and do everything else. seems to work well so far. let us know what you think. we do not make anything on the ap and it was added because we have had so many requests

Forum Runner iPhone Client
search "Forum Runner" in the App Store on your iPhone,

Forum Runner Android Client
search "Forum Runner" in the Google Market on your Android device: