Long POO POO is back on the Point Beach

GoldenMotor.com

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
Hi guys & gals...

OK, I got the long pipe back on, and sealed all the joints with muffler leak sealant. This bike runs perfect now! I've ordered a Testors brand paint that is supposed to match nearly perfectly with the Schwinn paint. That tank is driving me nuts!

Attachments

jf30cp

Jun 23, 2008
My girlfriend is getting me a poo poo pipe next month for my birthday...can u tell any diff. between the stock and the poo poo pipe?

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
My girlfriend is getting me a poo poo pipe next month for my birthday...can u tell any diff. between the stock and the poo poo pipe?
Performance for me was the same, and just a bit quieter. Make sure you have it well secured. Check the flange when you get it make sure there are no cracks in it.

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
Looks great MS. Did you have to custom fit your pipe? I have heard that is a common problem. I got lucky with mine, my frame is slightly stretched and it fit like it was made for the bike. If I was using a standard frame, I think I would have had to do some bending. As for preformance, it is pretty much the same, it does change the sound of the bike, and for me the bike is much quieter because the sound is behind me...Kelly

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
It seems to me that the "poopoo pipe" would be a better suited pipe for out engines. Longer = lower RPM range of tuning.

Do you guys that have them have better low/mid range throttle response?