what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

GoldenMotor.com

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
1. Replaced my chain. Adjusted the motor mount and chain tensioner to get it straight

2. My fuel line mushroomed. Adjusted line clamps.

3. The carb is bleeding gas. Im debating on either upgrading the carb, or picking up a replacement kit.

4. Made a bucking bar out of a sawed off bolt. Replaced a ball bearing with one of a bb. Works

Bike is still down until the carbs replaced.
Well looks like i need another run down that river to straighten me out cause i'm back to my old habits.
Good work on the bike. Maybe you know why and where the carb is bleedin and if it could be rectified.

GAS+RIDEZ

Mar 31, 2011
Puerto Rico
Today I went to pick up my Muffler Exhaust Pipe to the post office,I suddenly had to return because the fuel line was pouring gas,repaired by cutting a piece,and went to car tires business with my bike suddenly everyone stare at me and I asked very serious for two tires for my bike and the employee looked at the owner,I started laughing and said I was joking and ask for two tires for my daughter's car.lafflaff

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Rain's a biotch........

Gonna take mine to 8700ft elevation and 30* temps in a couple of days.......hopefully it'll start....lol!!

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Rain's a biotch........

Gonna take mine to 8700ft elevation and 30* temps in a couple of days.......hopefully it'll start....lol!!
Especially after being gone for four days of anticipation.....
I MISSED MY PIG!!!!!
*sobs uncontrollably and curls up on the floor*

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Dodge, is Sweet Sue's and Bruno's Pizza still any good there in Tyler? Those used to be a couple of my favorites, years ago.......

BonusParts

Nov 28, 2012
SE-PA
Did some measuring and found a PROPERLY sized cylinder body for the GT5 Skyhawk..... WITH a 40mm intake!!! I didnt think they existed, but i dug deeper and finally found one. just gotta confirm that the matching piston it includes has the high wrist pin location.

BonusParts

Nov 28, 2012
SE-PA
I finally changed out my kit spark plug for an autolite 4123. Wow! What a difference it made in performance.
Hit up a napa and grab a dual 90* single ignition lead. cut it in half and you've got a high performance plug wire and a spare. and even if it does nothing performance wise, at least its more reliable!!