Motors wanted

GoldenMotor.com

Aegis

Feb 11, 2009
Australia
I am looking for a couple of motors to be sent to Australia.

I am looking for either 49cc or 80cc 2 stroke automatic pull starts and four stroke motors.
If the price is rght and shipping isn't too expensive then this will be a regular purchase.

Shipping to Victoria 3108 Australia. Cheers

Aegis

Feb 11, 2009
Australia
Thanks but I have used them, and the other mob and am unhappy with their product and service.
Looking to find someone more reliable, with better product!

Aegis

Feb 11, 2009
Australia
I think the grubee is better than the zbox but don't like either. Just personal preference and some one said that I should check online for a forum and come accross this and another and thought I would ask, the prices os seem to be more competitive than here, even with postage. I build lot's of these and want to secure a reliable source but from the responses it seems I would maybe be better off going through the factory?

brisbane_boy

Oct 26, 2008
Australia Brisbane
Thanks for the info actully. Im in the market for a new kit and was confused weather to go for zbox or grubee. If you do end up going through a factory i might buy some from you. I just know u need to buy like 300 or sumthing when ordering from china.
Cheers
Duncan

Aegis

Feb 11, 2009
Australia
From what I can gather I need to get 100 from the factory at a minimum but will have to enquire since no one on the forum is keen. If you like I can get back to you if I decide to go that way. Just be careful when buying here, zbox isn't as good of quality but the guy at grubee is an illiterate twat who just wants to sell you stuff. I would trust none of them, they are only interested in the profit not the product.

brisbane_boy

Oct 26, 2008
Australia Brisbane
thanks for the info. yer i dont like the guy at grubee to much.
Yer but iv been rideing for 12 months and havent been looked at so. it isnt illigal unless u get caught.
Yer id like to know if u go that way?
Thanks

Last edited:

oylavabeer

Jan 9, 2009
Perth Australia
I also was considering contacting the grubee factory direct. Im from WA maybee we could develop a trans continental brand with backup suport in our respective states and get our motors at wholesale price