my new death machine in the works

GoldenMotor.com

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
here it is pk80 mill going to get a 16 t freewheel for the back too much compression to start with a 44 rear t
hanks for the info djeep...

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
here it is boys finished and yes it's fast but rideable. and yes helmet required lol. I used to be a wicked druggie I gave it up and relaced them with motorbikes I guess thats why I build so many rides. This website is so awesome I've met some really cool people kid,george,Jeep Jeep, justin, just to name a few anyways here she is Betty lol I need to replace the cables with longer ones so she's a lil more safe before anybody says something I already know.:.}

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
here it is boys finished and yes it's fast but rideable. and yes helmet required lol. I used to be a wicked druggie I gave it up and relaced them with motorbikes I guess thats why I build so many rides. This website is so awesome I've met some really cool people kid,george,Jeep Jeep, justin, just to name a few anyways here she is Betty lol I need to replace the cables with longer ones so she's a lil more safe before anybody says something I already know.:.}

Bwaaahhghhhh hahhahahahahaha.. Taco your off the hook. Think you can put one on a big wheel???
Taco Taco Taco come on guys Taco.!!!!
Big wheel steel frame rubber tires and pull brakes. '
Before new years..
Peace

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
my neighbor donated it to my cause the speed control unit fried he paid 300 for it 3 yrs ago.. 22 t r sprocket it does about 30 35 but 30 35 on that thing is like 60 lol

meowy84

Jul 18, 2009
Canada
Very cool indeed. Soarta like a small Vespa.

BTW, was that thing originally electric? I swear I've seen one or two here where I live, maybe even one or two in the store but I can't quite put my finger on it.