Two Engines For sale or trade

GoldenMotor.com

Mr.GhettoRig

Mar 25, 2012
Port Charlotte
Alright, just trying to get rid of some of my stuff to get more funds for my current project. I figured someone on here might be interested.

The orange one on the right is a Honda GX120 118cc 3.5-4hp engine. Has a drilled and tapped 3/4 shaft for an easy clutch install. I put all new gaskets on it but didn't use any sealer, also the valve rockers need adjusted. the bore has some rust "molded" into the wall from sitting but nothing that should hinder it from running. (the bore surface is smooth all around it just has a sort of stain of rust). I can get a picture if requested. The intake is a PVC cap made to adapt a Brand new K&N style filter which is included. Engine does NOT have pull starter. Also the governor arm is bent and the linkage assembly isn't hooked up, I know a lot of you probably degovern your engines anyway but I can throw in the assembly if you need it. Last time I had it running it would only run for about to minutes before shutting down, which could be due to the valves needing adjusting. Asking $40 plus shipping.

The black engine on the left should look familiar to most of you. Harbor Freight Predator 99cc 3.5-4hp. Has that odd size metric crank thats really close to 5/8 but needs to be turned down to fit a clutch. At least thats what research tells me. Engine looks to be brand new or close to it, was spotless when I got it but it's gathered a bit of dust from sitting under my table. Runs perfectly. Asking $50 plus shipping.

both prices are OBO
Shipping is from 33981

Parts I'm willing to trade for:
Set of springer forks
"Ratty" beat-up-but-still-useable gas tank (NO china tear drop tanks)

thanks for looking, if there's any questions feel free to ask.

Mr.GhettoRig

Mar 25, 2012
Port Charlotte
late bump.. the predator is long gone but the honda is still available. I'm at the point where I don't wanna look at it, I don't wanna work on it to get it running good, and I don't wanna trash it. so if any of you could use it just give me $45 shipped from 33981 and I'll gladly send it off to a new home. oh and it no longer comes with the k&n.. thats gone too.

Last edited: