Hi from Ohio.

GoldenMotor.com

aqua zombie

Sep 11, 2012
Athens Ohio
Hi there. I'm new to this and stoked on the hobby! Building my first moterized bike and planning the next! Hope somebody out there gets a vtwin under production, I am a nother person very interested in that route. I'm going for a twin out of a boat motor for my next build. Well see how it goes. Happy motorbicycling and building to all! Pice soon if I can figure out how from my IPhone. dnut

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Welcome aboard and good luck with your V project!

There's a bunch of people here, from Ahia, so you're in good company!

I can't recall the name of the company that is building mc's with briggs motors in them, but the licensing schemes make them require all the turn sigs and things that mc's have, currently.

Best
rc

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Welcome aboard and good luck with your V project!

There's a bunch of people here, from Ahia, so you're in good company!

I can't recall the name of the company that is building mc's with briggs motors in them, but the licensing schemes make them require all the turn sigs and things that mc's have, currently.

Best
rc
I think you are talking about Ridley's...hyper expensive lawn mower engined butt jewelry type bikes.

aqua zombie

Sep 11, 2012
Athens Ohio
A few pics of the slow process. This bike is a western flyer that was recovered from a tornado. Thats right, a TORNADO. Blew it into my friends dads yard. How fitting for a western flyer. any way... chop it up and put a motor in it right... more pics to come.

Attachments

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. Many have attempted to build a v-twin motorbike. I hope you are the one that is worthy of such an achievement. Godspeed.