allow myself to introduce...myself.

GoldenMotor.com

badjester

Aug 31, 2008
seattle area
Hello everybody, ehhh my name is Jay and I'll be posting for my bro Jessie too. We've been building these "80cc" bicycle "kits" now for a few years. Got a few in the grave and a few in the garage. I have a GT outpost trail w/ 80cc "dual clutch" pull start kit, walbro carb, modified '98 KX80 expansion pipe w/ custy monster exhaust, freewheel 36T hub, solid front mount & all grade 8 fasteners.

My brother's on the 4 stroke wagon and is riding one of my old clutch start
80's on a specialized hard rock with the basics, solid hub (no spoke huggin)
solid mounts with grade 8 fasteners and the anti vibration pieces.

We're hooked like fishes. Actually spending alot more of our time on the road vs. the garage now and dare I say I'm a little proud.

Cool to see so many Kids' rollin around. L8

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Welcome to you Both! We are better than any of your dreams! We have hundreds of years of bikes between all of our members. Sooo If you can think about it, It most likely can be done. (except that one dude that wanted to make a springer out of french frys) LoL (c)

badjester

Aug 31, 2008
seattle area
Thank you much... Trying to get some pictures up. Shouldn't be long. Oh and we're working on a pretty cool video too. Couple weeks out but had aught to be amusing at least. Tired of these "Oh, I know everything" videos on you tube. There won't be a hint of "I'm cool" in it, promise. Just quality video of some good ol' fashioned cruisin' and trail riding with a little tasteful music to wash it all down. Time to roll. Got to get me some curly fries, mmmmm. pees.