Cycle Force Group??

GoldenMotor.com

ratty

Apr 17, 2009
Nashville ,TN
Does anyone here have any experience with bikes from this distributor? Their bikes are marketed under the names Polaris, Victory, Kawasaki, Smith and Wesson, and a few more I'm not sure of. Kmart sells the Polaris and Victory bikes on their website, although I've never actually seen one in a store. Anybody?

Cannonfish

Apr 10, 2009
Maryland
Just found this older post by searching for "cycle force". I'm in Afghanistan right now, and the only bike I was able to get from the PX was a Smith and Wesson "Tactician" (actually manufactured by Cycle Force Group). Which was inexpensive ($99) and is painted in a cool foliage green color - but sadly, it also has a fairly small front triangle (see the attached picture that I stole from the internet).

I also got a Zoombicycles engine kit from Pirate Cycles (when Justin found out I was in Afghanistan he sent me $140 of engine kit and accessories for free - I'll write more about how cool that guy is very soon!!!) And after it arrived, I discovered that the top tube of the bike frame is just about 1" too low for this engine (even with its slant-head top). Rats! Not one to get discouraged however, I'm trying to come up with a work-around in my spare time.

Anyway the bottom line is that this frame from Cycle Force Group is too small to easily accomodate a typical chinese 2-stroke engine.

Attachments