JNMotors kit

GoldenMotor.com

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
never heard of them, but thanks to you i checked out their site. i dunno about the "5-6 hp" claims, as bolting an expansion chamber and a carb on probably ain't gonna add 3 hp to a stock kit. and 400 bucks seems a little steep, but hey, everyone's gotta try and make a buck, right?

i have a problem trusting any website that's filled with typo's, though. but just because they can't spell, doesn't mean they can't make a good product.

ebikeforum_com

Jul 12, 2010
California
I decided to go with the jnmotors kit. I really wanted the 9.4HP Morini motor, but the lack of a kit swayed my decision. I know I could of bought the parts seperately, but I am looking to get on the road right away and didn't want to mess with a custom bike my first time around. Might end up selling my jnmotors setup to a buddy and upgrading to the moroni later once I know more about what I am doing.

My 2nd choice after the moroni was the Dellorto Stage 2 kit from australia I really wanted this one but the shipping was going to cost an arm and a leg ($222 for shipping alone)

Anyways I talked to the folks at Rock Solid Engines who sales the Dellorto kit and they were very friendly and answered all my questions as did the guys at jnmotors. I actually got an email after I order the jnmotor kit from rock solid saying the shipping price was now around $150 which was better but was still a bit high and a little late.

I will do a youtube video and send everyone a link who is interested in seeing and hearing this kit. I just had my bike tuned up and wheels all trued so I am ready to go. keep you all posted.