My ride is done:

GoldenMotor.com

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Or rather has been done, but I wasn't able to post until now. Sorry about the busy background, and it being a cell phone pic. I'm working with what I've got.
She's quick, and she turns heads. And, because I work at the City-County Building, I thought it prudent to have the local sherrifs look her over. They, in turn, granted permission for me to chain her to the rack right out front. There are multiple deputies watching over her throughout the day. I told them how truly grateful I was.
I will probably always be doing some sort of tweaking with the engine and what-not but, as is, she runs well enough to become a rather reliable, not to mention aesthetic, economical daily-driver (snow and ice being a possible exception).

Attachments

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
And excellent job sir. Would like a closer look at your tank as I'm finishing up a build with a similar style. What to do with the gas tank has me stumped.

P.S. Buzz kill...hope you won't mind your chain guard cracking and falling off in the near future....fender hangers too probably...=P

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
And excellent job sir. Would like a closer look at your tank as I'm finishing up a build with a similar style. What to do with the gas tank has me stumped.

P.S. Buzz kill...hope you won't mind your chain guard cracking and falling off in the near future....fender hangers too probably...=P
Thank you for the interest. To answer your questions: re the tank, look closely - there's a kit tank sitting on top, and dished triangular steel "doors" cover the open place at the top of the frame. Inside there is my battery, fuse, charger, and switchbox. But it looks like a tank.
Chainguard, I usually have it off, and tuck my pants into my socks and my laces into my shoes.
Fender hangers, I have heavy-duty replacements ready. That's another event I have forseen. But so far they're fine. Thank you for the concern though.