army bike

GoldenMotor.com

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
I see what happened, I got confused on who wrote what becuase of quote feature. I think a side car would be the nuts! Sorry about the mistaken identity thing.

Cannonfish

Apr 10, 2009
Maryland
Mark, I noticed the can of Krylon spraypaint in the background - what color have you been using on your build? My bike started out Army green to begin with, and the closest match I could find for painting my motor panels etc was Krylon's "Italian Olive". Not a perfect match, but close enough for casual inspection...

Attachments

markeatmark

Jun 17, 2009
jacksonville NC
Mark, I noticed the can of Krylon spraypaint in the background - what color have you been using on your build? My bike started out Army green to begin with, and the closest match I could find for painting my motor panels etc was Krylon's "Italian Olive". Not a perfect match, but close enough for casual inspection...
I'm using the same paint

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
you still building mark???? I have slowed down due 2 painting.
I added some white lines and am letting it dry so... lif eis fine (bike wise at least@ my other life is....is so-so :D)

markeatmark

Jun 17, 2009
jacksonville NC
is that seat comfortable ?

Last edited: