Tcams Videos

GoldenMotor.com

GNflyby

Jul 18, 2009
Bridgeport, Connecticut
TZ, I really enjoyed your videos. That road you where on which looks like a park looks like a great place to test and tune. I noticed a couple of cops on the right hand side if I'm not mistaken, do they bother you at all where your at? Do you use a helmet cam or a strapped on camera? Keep up the good work brother, I look forward to more of your videos!!! Thanks for sharing, Nelson. :)

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
TZ, I really enjoyed your videos. That road you where on which looks like a park looks like a great place to test and tune. I noticed a couple of cops on the right hand side if I'm not mistaken, do they bother you at all where your at? Do you use a helmet cam or a strapped on camera? Keep up the good work brother, I look forward to more of your videos!!! Thanks for sharing, Nelson. :)
GN, Thanks man, I enjoy making them. That trail that I was on was illegal to ride MB on. I didnt know at the time but I didnt care and I thought it would make a cool video. Im really not sure about the cops here. I have had a Bunch of them stare me down trying to see if I was gonna do something illegal or not and some dont even bother to look. I just have a point and shoot camera hanging around my neck and a lil bungee around my back to keep it a lil tight.

-tcams