Giant build!

GoldenMotor.com

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Lookin good! Nice to see lighting and a good helmet. (^)

The thing I noticed was the washer, spacer/ tensioners used for engine mounting. I believe you could eventually get those tightened down enough to be about permanent, but there are solutions mentioned on this site that are safer.
At the least, I'd carry the appropriate box wrench and tighten that front engine mount every few minutes to start. After a few miles, I'd check the nuts every few miles until satisfied that the engine vibration wasn't effecting the tension of the mount.
Safety first and all...

Let us know.

VenturiEffect

Apr 13, 2015
Tampa, Florida
Surprisingly I didnt think the washers would work. But I tested it out I get absolutely no.vibration from the motor. Balanced crank and piston.. and the engine is on really tight. Works pretty well. And yeah im using the gasket from sbp aluminum. I put some coppper rtv and sealed it good gonna let it cure

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Funny I mentioned your lights. I just put a headlight on the bike I'm riding now, and it saved me last night, at least from getting broken if not dead.
An hour after sunset- safety vest, no helmet. I saw him turning left, rushing to get through a gap in traffic. I figured it was gonna hurt good, hit full throttle and started pedalling. He hit his brakes enough to not hit me, and not get himself t-boned by traffic.

Super sketchy three seconds.

You've got em, be sure to turn em on! :)