Third Thursday Moped Rally in San Diego

GoldenMotor.com

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
The legendary Third Thursday Moped Rendezvous & Ride!

Sponsored by San Diego's fastest-living, slowest-riding moped gang, Los Chupacabras.

The Los Chupacabras have kindly extended a invite to all mopeds and motorized bikes to their Third Thursday ride. They are a great group of people who like motors and pedals as much as we do. The way they look at it "bikes, scooters, motorcycles.. the more the merrier". Sorry everyone I've been away. San Diego is expensive and I have been training lately to get a new job. Hope to see you all there. Have light, helmets and gas. Here is a Facebook link to all the info.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1481417125412072/?previousaction=join&ref=22&source=1

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Life face planted me. I'm trying to get a job at the railroad and get my license back. The bar I was working at wrote me off the schedule. My other job only pay $9.50. At 26 I need to figure out what career I really want. I wish I could ride my bike more. But like right now as I write this. I'm stuck in a dead end job working paycheck to 6 days before paycheck. Hope to see the crew there.