2013 5th annual Central Pa. Rally

GoldenMotor.com

BlueWhizzer

Jun 4, 2012
Eastern PA
Jay,i am all loaded up and i'll be heading up tomorrow/Saturday morning.

i am looking forward to meeting everybody and seeing all of the bikes.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Jay, Jackie and I aren't gonna make it this time. As of last night we still had hopes of heading up this morning, but not this year. No oatmeal/raisin cookies. Hi to Bonnie, Ray, Jim, and everyone else whose names I can't remember. Have fun!
Dan

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Thanks everyone that attended the Rally!! it was another great year!! Some rain Saturday morning & then it cleared up & we had great weather all weekend. I'm still a little foggy from the Saturday night party. We stayed up until 3 am Sunday morning.

BlueWhizzer

Jun 4, 2012
Eastern PA
Jay & Bonnie thank You very much for a great time!

i met some very good people and had a fantastic time.

The variety of bikes was great. So, many creative and mechanically brilliant builds.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Jay, Jackie and I aren't gonna make it this time. As of last night we still had hopes of heading up this morning, but not this year. No oatmeal/raisin cookies. Hi to Bonnie, Ray, Jim, and everyone else whose names I can't remember. Have fun!
Dan
you were both missed. No cookies for Jay this year :(

RusticoRay

Oct 3, 2009
6mi. from the Old North Bridge
Once again Jason and I had a great time at the rally. Good to see Trax and Lisa riding again. Thanks Bonnie and Jay for the hospitality and the good eats. The countryside is worth the trip all by itself, so anyone that missed this year mark your calenders for the 6th event.
Like someone mentioned earlier the creativity on the builds were fantastic. Happy riding Peace Ray.

genman19

Jul 13, 2013
Staten Island, NY
Hi Jay:
I would like to thank you and Bonnie for your hospitality and helping to make my first motorbike event a very enjoyable one.I also enjoyed the people I met.
So much knowledge and so willing to share it.
Saturdays dinner was great, as we're the varied selection of bikes that showed
up for your event. My head is rocking with ideas!
Best Regards
Charlie

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Hi Jay:
I would like to thank you and Bonnie for your hospitality and helping to make my first motorbike event a very enjoyable one.I also enjoyed the people I met.
So much knowledge and so willing to share it.
Saturdays dinner was great, as we're the varied selection of bikes that showed
up for your event. My head is rocking with ideas!
Best Regards
Charlie
It was good spending time with you Charlie. see you next year.