Just called BEC for a mounting kit.????

GoldenMotor.com

redheadsticky

Apr 4, 2012
south dakota
4 month wait.? You have got to be joking. I'd love to find a kit with just the tank,sprocket,grips, etc. if anyone knows of such a kit feel free to let me know. Also if you experienced MB's could do it all over do you have any favorites you'd buy instead of the kit and just pay more to piece it together.
Throttle grip,sprocket,etc. cause that's what I'm thinking now. That way I could get the bigger tank, metal throttle, etc. drn2

oldob1

Apr 9, 2012
left coast
Call DAX I just got a kit from him for a 4stroke and had no problems making it work It came out a very clean install. Now going to try and wear it out!!

redheadsticky

Apr 4, 2012
south dakota
pirate bikes has em 239.00 or 249.00 no motor. not too bad. just trying to figure out is i buy all parts seperate it will be around same price. Question: which tank do you guys like best. for size only. the 1.5 litre or the 2.5 ?? in some pics i have seen the 2.5 it just looks like its in the way too big for the bike. ??

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Dax is a good choice, he stands by what he sells. As far as the peanut tanks go, I prefer the 2.5ltr. Even moreso, I prefer the 2.5ltr. tank/rack, if you can find them...

dnut