Ruby478

Apr 2, 2011
Dallas,Tx
im tired of my crappy stock coaster brake wheel that came with my cranbrook
anyone know where i can get the Hd wheel and not just the hub?:-||

Ruby478

Apr 2, 2011
Dallas,Tx
omg thanks they have it thank you.............just one more question can i put the single speed hd free wheel on a bike designed for a coaster brake?

baadboy

Jul 28, 2010
tulare cal
the rear triangles is smaller on a c/b bike u can try widening it up a little but i find it better to get a frame that is 4 gears they fit perfect

my gt2 frame broke it came with hd rime looked at five different bike then i had to change a tire on my Raleigh so i tried the rim it fit perfect so new build is on a Schwinn Riverside rims fit perfectdance1

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Thank you all for understanding. :oops: I work split shifts and sometimes I am half awake behind the keyboard.
The frame will fit a single speed freewheel style wheel no problem.
baadboy steered you right though if you want to use a multi-speed rear wheel. You will need to use a piece of 3/8" allthread, a couple of washers, and nuts to spread the dropouts wide enough to accept the extra width of the sprockets on a multi speed wheel, not to mention rig up a method of mounting a derailleur.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
im tired of my crappy stock coaster brake wheel that came with my cranbrook
anyone know where i can get the Hd wheel and not just the hub?:-||
Also check Bicycle Engines Dot Com, see below Link:

Heavy Duty Dual Drive rear wheel with band brake, see Civlized build the ATV 50cc engine on a Stretch:

http://motorbicycling.com/f40/atv-50cc-full-auto-stretch-13417.html

Here's the Link below to Bicycle Engines Dot Com Heavy Duty Rear Wheel!

26" HD Rim W/44T Freewheel and Brake - $129.99

Peace C.H. brnot