Crammed an 80cc onto my BMX!!!

GoldenMotor.com

ADAS1223

Jul 18, 2008
CT, USA
New member here. I love this thing! I finished my build an about three days b/c there's no room on this bike. in the end everything fit perfectly, chains and all. Its great just cruising by the beach here in CT. I plan to swap to a 36t to make up for the small wheels though!

sexy time: (^)

Last edited:

ADAS1223

Jul 18, 2008
CT, USA
yeah, but my head says the lower tube is beefy enough/welds are great, plus im not taking it off jumps or offroad like bmx's are ment to do.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
If you can you might think about welding some square stock where the frame is cut from the crown to the bottom tube. Would keep the crown from flexing but then I don't know.
Watch the boys with that motor so close! Later Tramp

ADAS1223

Jul 18, 2008
CT, USA
If you can you might think about welding some square stock where the frame is cut from the crown to the bottom tube. Would keep the crown from flexing but then I don't know.
Watch the boys with that motor so close! Later Tramp
Thanks for the tip saddle! I was thinking of just welding a triangle support on the corner of the frame and the seatpost tube thing. The motor is actually a good distance from the payload;) just gotta keep the WOT to a minimum and those knees apart:D ..i also added a kick stand and replaced my 2 missing bolts on the sprocket haha (did anyone notice?)

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Nice! I bet that bike has great low end torque with that 20 inch tire. Good work on getting the motor to fit.(^)