New Rat

GoldenMotor.com

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
That's a nice size two stroke engine.... should have lots of pep! I like how its coming along.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Yep, that's one 'ratty' bike...but really cool. That yellow lens on the headlight is just over the top. Love it! But...don't your knees hit the tank? :)

Congratulations, Rusty. Unique build. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Tom

rustyk

Jun 5, 2015
Church Point, La.
Yep, that's one 'ratty' bike...but really cool. That yellow lens on the headlight is just over the top. Love it! But...don't your knees hit the tank? :)

Congratulations, Rusty. Unique build. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Tom
Really appreciate it, there's actually a good bit of room for my knees. I added the laid back seat post for a little more room.

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Very Nice! Very COOL! I Love that bike every - nasty- dirty little detail. That's about 3 days worth of thought and excitement. I have needed this. Thanks! I gotta go shovel some snow!

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
In France, for years, they had yellow headlamps because they were supposed to dazzle 10% less than white ones. Then one day somebody measured the output of white and yellow lamps of equal wattage; guess which sort consistently gave 10% less light output :)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Really appreciate the compliment, I'm from Louisiana, what's this snow you speak of?
Just watch national news. Wait for them to show 'Denver Colorado' and you'll see what 'snow' is. Think heavy wet white sand and how hard it would be to shovel two feet of it out of your driveway. :)

Tom