micargi puma gts newbie build

GoldenMotor.com

Motakitty

Feb 14, 2015
San Jose, ca
I got the brackets all painted and installed. I also plumbed the fuel line and filter. Also got the speedometer gauge mounted. I used fuel line from the auto parts store not the one that came in the kit.

Motakitty

Feb 14, 2015
San Jose, ca
Got it all in tonight. Should be ready for a ride. Running the kill switch wires too a long time. I used allot of heat shrink tubing as wire loom.

Motakitty

Feb 14, 2015
San Jose, ca
I got all the small things finished but I'm noticing the engine drive chain kinda rubs the tire. The chain is a very tight fit on the sides, when I pedal the chain misses the tire but sometimes does touch slightly. Also got a new schwinn kick stand, the stock one was flimsy and was bugging me plus the new one is black so I like it, oh and the schwinn one is nice and sturdy.

Motakitty

Feb 14, 2015
San Jose, ca
I also got a sunlite lowrider headlight with the visor. The build quality is utter crap but it's pretty bright with 3 leds and it has the look I'm after so it works for me. Right now I have it mounted just above the spring. I'd have to fab up a mount to mount the light to the fender under the spring.