Zone 8 Cycling BUYER BEWARE !!!!

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

zone8cycling.com

Jul 31, 2008
To brett

you stated that you bought an engine from us december and now you stated it don't work after 3 months. i can understand if you messed it up and can't fix it we can handle that part, but what i really don't understand is that you claim you called 2 times and e mail us 4 times and got no response????

we respond to everyone else but you ??? that don't even make sense??? why would we respond to everyone else but you ???? when you think about it. you called 2 times and we don't pick up ???? but we do pick up other customers calls??? that don't make sense.

this is way i think you go around bashing companys. Good companys that try to help and give great service to others.

i have asked your yoru first name or order number but you can't give it to me so i can't help you.

STOP GOING AROUND BASHING OTHER COMPANYS TO MAKE YOURS BETTER THIS WON'T WORK AND is NOT GOOD BUSSINESS.

Dont make my company look bad giving false information to promote thedax or tigertooth...

KARMA WILL BE WITH YOU I WILL NO LONGER RESPOND TO THIS. THIS IS NON SENSE AND WASTING MY TIME. WHICH I CAN BE INSTALLING ENGINE FOR SOMEONE IN NEED.

BYE!!!

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
just go with dax, he answers his phone and doesnt give you crap. Nuff said
oh, and spooky is excellent too, amazing costomer service...

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
I seriously think the "cheese has slid off of your cracker" , man....

You tell me why you didn't respond???? I don't run your company, YOU DO!!!
Do you want me to forward the emails to you , thus proving I sent them to your two different departments?????????

OWN UP, AND MAN UP !!!!!

I bought the motor in December. I did not install or run until Late January.
It ran for 40 miles before seizing. The Culprit was a mistake made in manufacturing.
A bearing seal was placed on the wrong side of the bearing.

What part of a "Defect in Manufacturing" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?????????

You are STILL going about this ALL WRONG.

'BrettMavriK
a.k.a.
Brett Kinch
Land O Lakes, FL
(look it up)

To brett

you stated that you bought an engine from us december and now you stated it don't work after 3 months. i can understand if you messed it up and can't fix it we can handle that part, but what i really don't understand is that you claim you called 2 times and e mail us 4 times and got no response????

we respond to everyone else but you ??? that don't even make sense??? why would we respond to everyone else but you ???? when you think about it. you called 2 times and we don't pick up ???? but we do pick up other customers calls??? that don't make sense.

this is way i think you go around bashing companys. Good companys that try to help and give great service to others.

i have asked your yoru first name or order number but you can't give it to me so i can't help you.

STOP GOING AROUND BASHING OTHER COMPANYS TO MAKE YOURS BETTER THIS WON'T WORK AND is NOT GOOD BUSSINESS.

Dont make my company look bad giving false information to promote thedax or tigertooth...

KARMA WILL BE WITH YOU I WILL NO LONGER RESPOND TO THIS. THIS IS NON SENSE AND WASTING MY TIME. WHICH I CAN BE INSTALLING ENGINE FOR SOMEONE IN NEED.

BYE!!!

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
I agree, we all know now we are not going to be buying from Zone 8. I had made a post earlier on a different topic about the difference in these motors and was being polite about not mentioning any names. Now I will, the worst, noisiest,most vibrating motor I have came from Zone 8. Enough Said!

John

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
Brent you won round 1-2 and 3,lets count him out.You cannot aurgue with a fool,the many years i was a cop i never had a crook admit his guilt.HARLEYS DAD

Jul 22, 2008
Northglenn,Colorado
.duh.
To brett

BYE!!!
Just a spectator here but there is a reason why certain vendors here gets the thumbs up. One vendor here that I personally know would have replied something like this:

I am very sorry for what has happened to you. I will relay this problem to the people I buy my engines from.A replacement engine is in the mail.
Bottom line is that you took his money and you gave him a faulty engine no fault of your own but that's business. Now you have to deal with your manufacturer because apparently there are MANY manufacturers in China.

You lose money but you gain respect. That's what the others have done.
They didn't get their respect by simply being popular.

zone8cycling.com

Jul 31, 2008
OMG
this i what i got from some person

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear zone8cycling.com,

You have received a new private message at Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum from kawasaki, entitled "bretts engine".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://motorbicycling.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:
I was at creative engineering when his motor was taken apart, both bearings were installed backwards. He only claims 1 was installed backwards. This is clearly a faulty motor. I send you the truth in private.If it was me I would send him a new motor. Craig...

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://motorbicycling.com/private.php

All the best,
Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Forum

THIS SOUNDS MORE LIKE A THREAT THAN ANYTHING. SO IF I DON'T SEND HIM A NEW MOTOR THEN YOU GOING TO POST NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT US. AND IF WE DO THEN YOU GOING TO POST GOOD STUFF ABOUT US. WHY DON'T I JUST PAY SOMEONE TO DO THAT.

STOP TRYING TO REUION PEOPLE'S BUSINESS AND PROMOTE YOUR OWN COMPANY BY BASHING OTHERS.

WE DON'T EVEN HAVE HIS NAME OR ORDER NUMBER???

THIS IS BAD. I'M DONE TAKE CARES

Status
Not open for further replies.