some pics of my bike on photobucket strange ratrod

GoldenMotor.com

klb6154

Jun 20, 2010
pittsburgh pa
s781photobucket.com/albums/yy93/klb6154/ some parts on pgh rt 579 frontend was bent and bike looked abandoned after passing it on my way to work for two days i decided to pick it up used some parts from a next mtnbike and some huufy cranbrook parts frame is a 1987 murry pheonix lug frame racer grubbee 66 cc motor with slant head and speed carb used a glade can muffler cap took a few tries to get it tunned in but runs like a bat out of h*** and is not to loud passed a few police cars in a video of me riding it havent been pulled over yet i will post some video of it running soon got no time now got to go to work let me know what you think of the bike that some one abandonned the before pics are not too good quality video is better the rat is the roadbike the chopper is a new cranbrook that i got for xmas from my girl just added it lots of changes many parts from other bikes onlything original is the frame and seat Pictures by klb6154 - Photobucket

Last edited:

klb6154

Jun 20, 2010
pittsburgh pa
yeah i know i did somthing wrong entering the info but at least the other one dose ill get some video of it running in there soon but it takes like 15 minutes to download a 2 min video and some times it doesnt work took three tries to get that one to work

Zack01GC

Sep 14, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Man, I wish I had found that on 579! Was it under the bridge? I may have seen it (as I live in the North Hills and my gf lives on Mt. Washington. Often travelled route)

klb6154

Jun 20, 2010
pittsburgh pa
Man, I wish I had found that on 579! Was it under the bridge? I may have seen it (as I live in the North Hills and my gf lives on Mt. Washington. Often travelled route)
yes it was im from shaler township if you see me out on the green machine chopper flag me down tryin to find mb riding buds from my are to take over the burgh ha ha ha ha

klb6154

Jun 20, 2010
pittsburgh pa
Wait till u see what I did to this bke. I've totaly reworked the frame and I'm gonna put a 99cc pred in it. I removed the rear section of frame and welded in the swing arm from a next powerclimber. Ill post pics soon!

klb6154

Jun 20, 2010
pittsburgh pa
Livin in mckeesport now. Built another bike since then and I'm in the prosses of buildin a 4stroke w a homemade frame. Got pics on pistonbike fb group. My name is Kevin Baumgartner.