Corinne's Micargi-Rover

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
nice bike you have there, where did you get the chain tensioner and do you like it
Thank you very much. Corinne's bike is getting rave reviews.

The chain tensioner is a stock 2 hole tensioner that I modified. This is the second build that I have used the exact same technique on. The only difference is I painted it black. You can mount yours the same way for less than $5.

Check the other build here.

YouTube - ‪Bruce's OP Roller Motor Bicycle‬‏

Last edited:

Blazecc

Apr 19, 2011
connecticut
thats so cool i have just made one also with the very same bike i call the blue magoo ! love the tanks set up you have sweet stuff!

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
It's been about a year and a half since I built "The Duchess" for Corinne. She brought it back to me last week for maintenance, and a tire change, which gave me an opportunity to see how my handiwork was holding up.

The biggest problem she had was the CNS carb was loose on the manifold because the plastic spacer was broken. I talked her into letting me install an NT, and it picked up about 5 mph. Everything else could be classified as normal maintenance.

Since most MBs are owned by guys, I thought you might find it interesting to see how a girl decorates her MB. Can you dig it?

Last edited: