Puch 50cc Hi Comp Head

GoldenMotor.com

k.mah

Nov 22, 2012
oceanside,ca
Ive got a puch 50cc hi comp head i just pulled off a puch moped.
sandblasted it to get most of the grime off, but there is still a little. nothing some high heat paint wont fix! (i can actually hit it with black hi heat paint if wanted), holes are 6mm, the black "stuff" around the mating surface is simply a bit of gasket material, itll be wiped off prior to being sent
$25 shipped

May also have a 70cc hi hi comp head that has a redone squish band and chamber (slightly less compression, but still alot!)
Just depends if i can get my hands on a different one for my moped, i need less compression than this head for my moped, but the motorized bikes love em!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
You might try some Laquar Thinner to remove the carbine and oil deposits then some steel wool and it should come out better than or as good as new.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Just wanted to give a shout out to k.mah andlet everyone know that this fella does what he says he will, I've made two purchases from him and he has been extremely fair and shipped to product out quickly and in the exact condition it was described to be in.

Just wanted to let people know that if he post an item for sale here, be assured he is a reliable source and a man of his word.

Tahnk you sir...

Map

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Shouts to map as well for giving credit where credit is due.
I always try to give a shout about good business transactions,and vice versa.
I was really scraping to buy it myself, but it was not in the cards.It's nice to know we have good, trustworthy members here in swap & shop.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Shouts to map as well for giving credit where credit is due.
I always try to give a shout about good business transactions,and vice versa.
I was really scraping to buy it myself, but it was not in the cards.It's nice to know we have good, trustworthy members here in swap & shop.
Thanks maniac57, yeah some people only have something to say when they want to correct someone or just act like a know it all, I know none of us are perfect in this old world but when someone does me right it's only fair to speak up about it, makes people feel good and want to do good when they get some respect and recognition for doing a good thing, when a little atta boy is due It don't bother me a bit to give it, its just the right thing to do in my opinion.

Peace, mapdnut