Problems with muffler_exhaust

GoldenMotor.com

solj

Aug 15, 2011
close to water and mountains
:-|| HI to all in this forum

Having problems with the original exhaust/muffler which comes with the 80cc 2 stroke Chinese engine>>>

just wanted to ask, if anybody here would have a new/lightly used muffler_exhaust for my 80cc 2 stroke chinese engine...
NEED NEW MUFFLER-exhaust FOR MY 80 cc chinese engine AGAIN

this would be my 3rd one....one fell off...one cracked..so now I need another one...

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY..OFFERS..pictures

IF ANYBODY HERE COULD weld one for me..I would look at that option too.... (I have a chopper style bike frame)....I guess the Chinese pipe is very thin...and does not last ..at least for me....
James

solj

Aug 15, 2011
close to water and mountains
O.K...repaired the muffler...Bike/engine was running just fine for 2 days....
BUT last night ..the engine stopped suddenly running.. .kick2SEIZED...piston will not move...( and yes..this 2 stroke was oiled 1:20)

I hoped, this engine would last, at least, the whole summer....
NOT THE CASE>>>I think ..this Chinese 80cc engine has about 300km..and that's it???!!!

Not sure, what is your experience with this product...BUT, I think , I have spent more time in the garage fixing it, replacing magneto...adjusting clutch, changing cracked mufflers than riding it ??!!!!

mxer115

Aug 11, 2011
az
man i am right there with you... all of the replacement parts are cheapo oem quality... cant seem for the life of me to keep this thing trunning... i might get a go ped engine... very reliable...:-||