google search

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
on the main page of the forum is a google search bar. please use it for all your search engine needs. thank you!
paul

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i almost did it with the drop down but i am typically lazy and would forget it is thier so opted for the fill in the blank search instead.duh.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i made a change to our google search, now you can search strings of words to help narrow down your search. i want to thank stilldoc for asking me about this because i didn't not know it existed. this is using the google search on the main page. it is now set up to just search this site but when you do a search you can change to search the entire web if you do not find what you are looking for. this search is much better then the one that is part of the sites program

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Maybe its just my inexperience, or stupidity, but I can't find what I'm looking for with the google search. I used to be able to go right to a thread I was looking for but now I have to wade through pages and pages and still don't find the specific post or thread I want. I think I prefer the old search better. Sorry, Paul. I'm a computer dummy.
Tom

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
the old search is still their just need to click on search up where usercp and stuff is and it will drop down. advanced search give lots of options also.