CCC's Modern Board Track Racers

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
My take on a modern BTR. Very fortunate to be able to build 4 Richard Helmutt framed bikes for a person with a very nice budget. I have posted the bikes before but many changes have happen and they have evolved into some of the best bikes on the road. All the bikes run the bullet proof "Sportsman Flyer Reduction Drives" and Bully clutches. All the bikes run front and rear disk. Mild to wild 212cc motors power them. Sorry to see them go... Can't wait for the next ones to arrive...

Attachments

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
As I have said before, and I'm sure I'll say again, you are definitely "the Man", when it comes to motorized bikes.

There is a quality of high grade components, many custom-made pieces, attention to detail, and overall design sense that really places you a notch above.

I saw a couple of these bikes in person, and they are crazy kick-ass! They go real fast, ride nice and low, and stop on a dime.

What more could you ask for?

Gilbert

Last edited:

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Nice bikes Jeff! Really, these are so cool! I see creative solutions to the problems all of us 212cc builders face. Also nice to the drives hanging in there and doing what they were designed to do on real world machines that are stacking up the hard miles. Well done.
Pat