Flat Foot Electra

GoldenMotor.com

Ol Jeb

May 5, 2014
So.Cal.
Hey all, I'm brand new here and just ordered an engine from Ebay. I have two beach cruisers to choose from, one a single speed 26" coaster brake and the other an Electra 7 speed 26" with the "Flat Foot Technology" The crank is located 3 inches forward of the post. What do I use for a front motor mount if I choose the Electra? Do I build my own or does someone produce and market them? I'd post some pictures but...I really don't know how. Thanks in advance, any help will be appreciated

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
It will be easier to mount the engine on the coaster cruiser than the flat foot bike. You will need some kind of custom motor mount to put a China girl in the flat foot frame.
The flat foot bikes are great for electric kits, because there is a lot of room in the frame triangle for batteries.

Ol Jeb

May 5, 2014
So.Cal.
Ok good. The coaster does have a more vintage look to it than the Electra but I'll run it by my two neighbors who are really talented with the welders. Thanks for the answer

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I didn't realized you had some welders on your team. That definitely gives you more options.