CulverCityClassic "Dyno" 99cc Build

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
The bike looked good but needed something more, too bland for me. Headed out to Sonny Boy paint to have some pin striping added and was turned on to BOO who was visiting from Japan (boopin26 instagram) he knocked it out of the park. Just what it needed...

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
A little update on this bike: Had this one up for sale along with all my other bikes, decided i could not let it go and have added a few upgrades.

Added custom made drop out extenders to stretch this bike out and lower a little too.

New exhaust with a stainless tip off a sport bike (still too loud)

The last picture is my current stable of rides, as all the others were sold.

Keep an eye for our next one...

Attachments

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
That's what's cool about these bikes. Little changes or additions go a long way. A whole new look with it lower. What a great build. Glad you kept this one.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
That's what's cool about these bikes. Little changes or additions go a long way. A whole new look with it lower. What a great build. Glad you kept this one.
I am glad I kept it too, bike rides real nice. I keep adding little things to it, rear tail light bracket, and working on a headlight now.

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Well a little update...sad to say I sold the bike...the offer was too good to pass up...the good thing was i was able to replace my mill and lathe with modern equipment...the door is open for any custom parts or people that are local to learn and make custom parts.

Attachments