CulverCityClassic "Dyno" 99cc Build

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Well I am at it again...building a 99cc four stroke bike to ride to work. I wanted to keep it simple but my mind does not work that way. Stripped everything off the motor right when I got it today. The motor is going to get the work over. I am going to have to make a new in-take manifold since this motor will have the head vertical. New exhaust is also on the list. Cam, porting, milling of the head are on the list, I have a bigger carb to add.

I will post pictures of the parts: drn2

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
Hey Jeff I have that same Deuce frame sitting in my garage... and I too have been wanting to build a smaller 4 stroke mb to cruise around town too.
Im sure you'll be putting in some good work on this build....

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
Love following your builds CCC. Can hardly wait to see what you produce this time. Especially since it is for your own transportation.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
It's been a long day...went the Mooneyes Christmas show... with DMB It was the whiz

Worked on a project with DMB

Now back to the dyno.... Got the motor mounted with no welding and parts that I hand in stock...how sweet is that...

More tomorrow....

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
It's been a long day...went the Mooneyes Christmas show... with DMB It was the whiz

Worked on a project with DMB

Now back to the dyno.... Got the motor mounted with no welding and parts that I hand in stock...how sweet is that...

More tomorrow....
Sweet as honey. Looks like oil changes will be a breeze and it also looks like the valve cover and head can be removed without removing the engine......a big plus. I'm just about to start my 99cc Dyno build as well......can't wait!

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
looks like its made for that bike. oh it is! damm don't you ever stop working? i'm pretty sure your stealing blood. don't get caught[save some for me] dennis

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
:) removing the oil will be SOOO EEAZY :) Getting back in will be "interesting" Are you not concerned about oiling for the rings and top end in this motor orentation? Or have you done things to it to make it better EG: Different rod/spoon ??? SUBSCRIBED! Love your quality builds Dude!

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I am watching
and copying everything you do for this build. I am calling it the "ccc clone 99". Yer gonna like it ;) ....especially the finish on the frame.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I am watching
and copying everything you do for this build. I am calling it the "ccc clone 99". Yer gonna like it ;) ....especially the finish on the frame.
I got you covered scotto...trying to keep it simple but ya know me... I got to be out of the box...

Picked up a lot of aluminum plate from my local metal supply for the jackshaft, got my own design that should work really well.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
AH HA!! Nice to know CCC! Thanks for the heads up on that. Will make things eaiser on future builda. Mabey even a curent one!

BarnstormCyclewerks

Sep 19, 2012
Maryland
I've been rereading your Thumper build. Will Dyno get the same setup as far as fuel pump, catch can, etc? or are those race parts not necessary for a "daily driver" setup? (I have a feeling I'll be throwing a bunch of questions your way as you make progress..
)