New Member - have Whizzer for sale. Arizona.

GoldenMotor.com

billbailey

Feb 17, 2016
Payson AZ
Hi everyone - I am into motorized bicycles, have built 3 for other people. Built one for myself and my son crashed it the next day and broke his collarbone. Wife sold it before I hurt myself on the thing. Anyway, 5 years ago I took in a 1999 Whizzer with NE Engine upgrade in trade. Was crazy hard to peddle but I got it started and went around the block. Put it in the garage and never rode it again. Has 209 miles on it. Is just too hard to peddle start on the road. And to be honest I just don't want another thing to license, register and insure. I also have no motorcycle license that would be required in AZ. I still have it on a stand and charge the battery, put fresh gas in and peddle start (on the stand) a couple times a year. I still have a very hard time peddling it on the ground. Probably a belt, clutch adjustment - I don't know. But I just don't need the bike and found this forum. I have a clear title and registration for it. My question is - how much do you think I should ask for it - any interest here? I don't want to list it on ebay - way too many flakes. Buyers can get the bike and reverse the charges and end up with the bike AND the money. Ebay ALWAYS sides with the buyer it seems. Thanks for your time guys - I am in North Central AZ