2nd build The Puma

GoldenMotor.com

Cobra GT

Apr 16, 2010
New Orleans, La.
Well I got the motor half way mounted to fab the intake pipe up. This frame on this bike is freaky and no room to do it the way it needs to be done, has anyone build a Puma GTS, pics please. My new Kooks headers arrived for the Cobra today so this stretched build is on the back burner for sure. I have about $5000.00 worth of goodies for my car to install, I will probably tweak on the motor location of the Puma but its mounted half ass for now. I will have to fab a muffler or that sweat looking chamber is looking better, it's nothing a $100 can't handle ha ha. I have so many parts to install in my car I don't know if I will finish this bike. I have about $5000.00 plus parts for my Cobra waiting to be installed, and have to clean my garage to get the ***** in and do something with all this bike stuff. I also have a Worksman trike w/ a Honda 49 cc 4 stroke motor with Staton gear box and a true diff to try to build that thing. I build a Macargi "The General" that was a cookie compared to this stretched unit I have to make almost ever this, I can't wait to start to look at the trike. I need help any takers, I don't pay much but I feel real well. I have two electric smokers, The big one can cook up to 38# of meat, and it will be some of the best BBQ you have ever eaten this side of heaven. We could turn some wrenches on my street/ stripper and take a break and turn a few on the two or three wheeler. Please help. This is an A/C job if you are interested. I’m kind of babbling and I just took my medication but not really if anyone wants to help and am in this area please reply. I have a full shop with everything needed. Hit me back, I am flexible, ha ha I am self employed, anyway here are some pics of the Puma GTS. Peace.