New high speed record.

GoldenMotor.com

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Pretty cool, nice looking build, and I can't help but admire a guy that made himself personal transpiration to fit his needs, I just changed my my personal ride to fit my new needs as well as that is what personal transportation is all about.

It's nice to see you 'gear up' and have safety equipment, kudos dude, maybe when you tire (pun intended) of having to stand to ride you will move to a motorized bicycle so you can sit down ;-}

bowljoman

Aug 7, 2010
Wa
It's nice to see you 'gear up' and have safety equipment, kudos dude, maybe when you tire (pun intended) of having to stand to ride you will move to a motorized bicycle so you can sit down ;-}
You would think so , but the last build was recumbent and I could ride fully relaxed with no hands. I loved it. But after an hour of riding that I felt like taking a nap. After an hour of riding this, I feel invigorated ! By having to keep balance, and I can switch standing positions on the ultra wide deck, it seems I could ride forever. I just dont want to make the mistake of putting too much weight on my wrists for too long. Its like a surfboard without a wave.

The verdict is that standing without a seat or top bar is sooooo comfortable I dont want to consider one. Not to mention that since this was finished this year, I cannot put a seat on it and comply with foot-scooter laws of Washington.

bowljoman

Aug 7, 2010
Wa
Besides, the only seat I could find that was worth a damn was sitting on scooter tubes with a tiny bit of air. I cant find one that doesnt transmit vibrations or get uncomfortable without being the size of a tractor seat. Any suggestions for my gf who does need a new seat now?