Hey what kind of music does this site like

GoldenMotor.com

doubledice

Nov 6, 2009
california
Hey everyone i was just wondering what kind of music all of you listen to. Im a country and classic rock fan but ill listen to it all

.bf.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Depends entirely on what I'm doing lol - everything from jazz to speed metal, punk to classical...

I've learned that one shouldn't listen to the heavy stuff while riding the MB tho - it's just really bad for the tires ;)

Opera just sux however :p

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Guess I'm in the same boat. I listen to most anything, except rap. How did that even get labeled as music? Sorry to all who like rap. My favorite right now is Shinedown, Sound of Madness. I can't take the cd out of my radio, unless I'm gonna play that song by Cage the Elephant, No Rest for the Wicked! I love that freakin' song.

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.
I listen to a mix of funk, soul, hip-hop, downtempo, and reggae. Current band stuck in the player is the Budos Band If you like it funky these guys are for you.

NYNEOMITE

Oct 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
I listen to a mix of funk, soul, hip-hop, downtempo, and reggae. Current band stuck in the player is the Budos Band If you like it funky these guys are for you.
Sweet - Me too. I wasn't even going to chime in since no one ever know what I am talking about when I say I listen to downtempo and dub.

Check out - WEFUNK Radio - Hip-Hop & The Original Funk (funk, soul, groove, UG hip-hop) something to nod your head too
also Monkey Radio: Grooving. Sexy. Beats. "grooving, sexy, beats"
dance1

Mike Hunt

Jun 9, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
my favourite is the new wave wave of british heavy metal type bands, also other rock/hard rock/some of the older heavy metal/ certain types of rap i really like, others not so much/ classical/ some of the older electronic beats are cool/ other random stuff

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Just about anything if it's done well,except sugar coated crap. All in all Iwould just like to say that..........Zappa Plays Zappa with Steve Vai rules!!!! :):):):) :-/