which wheel/hub will work with a sprocket hub adapter WITHOUT coaster brake

GoldenMotor.com

ueyteuor

May 28, 2010
California
I am trying to find a 26" wheel that has a big enough hub that the sportman / manic mechanic sprocket adapter with wrap around tight...

I am wondering, but i do not know if this is possible since i don't have much experience with a coaster brake, but is it possible to take out the insides of a coaster brake, leaving only the bearing and axles, and somehow install a freewheel on it? that is it pretty much what i need, is a 26"wheel with a hub the size of that with a coaster brake, and with a freewheel...

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I am trying to find a 26" wheel that has a big enough hub that the sportman / manic mechanic sprocket adapter with wrap around tight...

I am wondering, but i do not know if this is possible since i don't have much experience with a coaster brake, but is it possible to take out the insides of a coaster brake, leaving only the bearing and axles, and somehow install a freewheel on it? that is it pretty much what i need, is a 26"wheel with a hub the size of that with a coaster brake, and with a freewheel...
I don't use coaster brakes too.
ManicMechanic is making custom sized hub adapters now so your problem is solved.