Newbie to forum but not to motorized bikes

GoldenMotor.com

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Hi I'm Blakenstien and I've been riding my motorized bike for just over a year now.It's a Bridgestone Titan 35cc rear mount chain drive with centrifugal clutch.[motor titan bridgestone is made by MITUBISHI]-has chrome moly. sleave in cylider really thick one too.That tiny little motor sure has a lot of guts to push me at 30 mph.Thru the winter it was really outstanding and Iwas amazed.
I also have a 48cc Titan that is brand new and still in the box I'm just dying to bolt it in but winter is coming and I want to get my 35 running to perfection. After browsing this forum I've seen other types of systems that really impresive.Thoase center mount motors with manual clutches have me drooling.I see that they really get a lot of wind for cooling and that really important for two cycle motors.P.S.......synthetic motor oil voids the warantcvlt1y on my motor.Manufcturers tell me not to use it

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Nice man! We wants pics!!! :D

Warranties are fer wussies (mebbe I jus don't have one) :p

Synthetics are actually great for these motors, even if just the lack of carbon buildup. There's been a LOT of discussion on this forum about them, quite a few have thousands of miles running synthetic oils of various flavors, there's even a few crazy bastids runnin 100:1 mix O.O

I'm less adventurous, I run Amsoil "50:1" synthetic injector oil at a conservative 32:1 ratio and my bike loves it.

Food fer thought ;)

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Hello Barelyawake-from Blakenstein. I have pictures but still dont know how to post them and how many Ican post.Two are of my World cup656Proflex with Vector Girven front end-no motor yet-can only electrify,no gas motor of any type will fit.Two are of my motorized Harrow HHHHopper with Marzochi Bomber front end can't see motor very good --it is a chain drive P.S.Last spring I installed a brand new steel head set on front end .Not enough time and space to discuss other issues u mentioned at this moment.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Bottom of the "Message" box there's a "Go Advanced" button, click that and on the next screen - almost all the way down at the bottom again there's a "Manage Attachments" button, click that and it will bring you to a separate pop-up window that offers the ability to upload pics from your puter, just click the "Browse" button and find where you saved yer pics last ;)

Of course you'll need more than five posts or so, this is to help prevent the evil spambots from takin o'er our lil world :D

or you could get an account with TinyPic or Photobucket (I use bucket), they're free and you can have albums etc. *shrug*

Last edited: