Motorized bicycle Frapper map

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
Hey guys, I've seen it mentioned here a handfull of times that there is nobody around to ride with. This reminded me of a Frapper map that I started a couple of years ago with the intention of bringing ridders together. I went to all of the diffrent forums that I belonged to at the time and there is a nice crossection of enthusists on there including a couple that are members here:D. Please add yourselves to the map and hopfully it can be used as a tool to bring like minded people together. Heres the link Frappr Maps - My Maps

If this post is in the wrong place, feel free to move it to where it will do the most good...Kelly

Last edited:

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
Hey guys, I see your pictures but I'm not seeing you on the map. Did you join the map or just add pictures? The reason I ask is that when I went to the member list, the last sign up was a certain jack booted moderator not from here. I may have found the problem, I think the link I posted above might have been to my Fraper account, here is a link to where I'm not signed in Frappr Maps - My Maps . I will edit the above link also:rolleyes: I get the dumbarse award todayrotfl...Kelly

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisHill

Manufacturer/Dealer
Kelly, that map is awesome. I spent more time than I should've on there, lol...I went all out.
If I can squish in a couple of minutes at somepoint, do you mind if I put your map on a page on my website?
I think it would be totally awesome if more people could find it and sign up...there's nothing worse than going on a long ride by oneself.

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
Kelly, that map is awesome. I spent more time than I should've on there, lol...I went all out.
If I can squish in a couple of minutes at somepoint, do you mind if I put your map on a page on my website?
I think it would be totally awesome if more people could find it and sign up...there's nothing worse than going on a long ride by oneself.
Help yourself Chris. I started this map at least two years ago with the original goal of uniting the MB community. The more that sign up the easier it will be to find others to ride with. If anyone else would like to use this map, go for it...Kelly^5

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I don't see anybody from here in the map, I do see myself, And I have seen some photo's of some of you guy's bike's, but not on the map.

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
Hey guys, I just went over to check the map and it doesn't look like anyone has been able to sign up for some time. I set this map up a long time ago and Frapper has made alot of changes along the way, I've basicly lost most of my admin controle of this map. I'm trying to set up a dummy account to see if I can get it going and I am also checking the settings. I'll let you know when I get this thing working again...Kelly

diggler

Jun 2, 2008
Thats just out of sight ! I had no idea there was even a Mot biker in my very own hometown. A great idea, and truly inspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.