A Frame Rear Axle Bike Stand

GoldenMotor.com

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Is there any commercially made rear axle "A" frame solid rear axle bike stand that can be used for displaying, working on pedaling and allowing pre-starting a motorized bike. The center stands are too wobbly. All the nice solid ones I see are homemade and one offs or really just total junk and hardly hold a bike upright like this one that is worthless in my opinion.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Folding-Bic...443079?hash=item4d2f345ec7:g:dZMAAOSwBLlVA23I

Hoping someone knows a source?
Zip-

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Pat, aka sportscarpat on this forum, sells a nice and quality looking rear stand for $185. He has an ad on the side border of this forum. His business is called sportsman flyer.

Gilbert

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Thanks for the tip, I checked their site but couldn't find it for sale but did find a photo of the bike stand sometime back and it looked nice... So not sure where it is? YET
zip

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
I found it listed in the parts section, you have to scroll pretty far down, it's near the bottom of the list.

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Gee I found it...the picture is of a bike on a stand and I was expecting a picture of a stand only.So my brain didn't see it. Thanks again!
Zip

ZipTie

Jan 8, 2016
Mpls Mn
Sorry 2door I just got a chance to check your thread links. Very cool stand I like the adjustment idea the best. Sockets were brilliant. My nephew welds, maybe I can hire him to copy your cool design. I really want something to be able to start bikes in my garage by pedaling, so sturdy is a must. Thanks for the help and ideas.
Zip-

EZL

May 13, 2016
Chenoa, Illinois, USA
Is there any commercially made rear axle "A" frame solid rear axle bike stand that can be used for displaying, working on pedaling and allowing pre-starting a motorized bike. The center stands are too wobbly. All the nice solid ones I see are homemade and one offs or really just total junk and hardly hold a bike upright like this one that is worthless in my opinion.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Folding-Bic...443079?hash=item4d2f345ec7:g:dZMAAOSwBLlVA23I

Hoping someone knows a source?
Zip-
I've tried several stands and most of them you will waste your money on. I needed one to hold a Predator 212cc and none of the
ones I tried would hold up. I found one that works good on the bike and ordered another one for the little 49cc bike. The first
picture shows the good stand and the second picture is the one to stay away from!

Attachments