wal mart bike

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I am approaching 4K miles on a wally world Point Beach. She started her life with a chinagirl. Went to another, then a Honda an' now has a HF engine on her. Think I paid 160 or 170 for her 3 yrs ago. Been a really good lil bike.

Gator Wrestler

Jan 22, 2009
Springfield LA
I got one of those NEXT mountain bikesover a year ago, put a BMP friction drive powered by a RS 35cc on her. The roads are really crappy here. With the duel suspension it's the smoothest riding bike I own. my GF wants to ride it every time we go riding. I let her because I like the HF 2.5 for the speed. The only downside is I have to keep waiting for her to catch up.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
you get what you pay for!
I mean no disrespect to the poster of this comment but I hear this way more than I am comfortable with. What do you say when you pay top dollar and get crap. Like a Toyota Camey with a run away accelerator. You don't always get what you pay for. Sometimes you get more and sometimes you get less. Life is ALWAYS a crapshoot unless you build it yourself, then you have only yourself to blame.

I do not mean to offend just give a different opinion.

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
I mean no disrespect to the poster of this comment but I hear this way more than I am comfortable with. What do you say when you pay top dollar and get crap. Like a Toyota Camey with a run away accelerator. You don't always get what you pay for. Sometimes you get more and sometimes you get less. Life is ALWAYS a crapshoot unless you build it yourself, then you have only yourself to blame.

I do not mean to offend just give a different opinion.
Amen to that,fo sho