Dagger motor-bicycles

GoldenMotor.com

Dagger

Mar 13, 2009
Russia Moscow
Here I will tell to you, about my motor-bicycles and mopeds...

The newest my motor-bicycle, has bought this year. Its name Irokez V-30.
The Engine 48сс. Is in process of a running in. Has passed all 120км or 74.56 miles...
Has bought for comparison the Russian engine D - 8 and the Chinese engine...
It is pleasant To me the electronic ignition (CDI).The cylinder made chrome is not pleasant.
It is its photo:

Here I carry it in a train home from shop.

And it in a court yard.

Video where I go for a drive on it.

YouTube - Irokez V-30

.wee.

Be continued

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Dagger. Nice ride. I really like that bike. Very solid, clean looking build.

How is the Russian engine D - 8 engine? I have not seen any Russian kits in the U.S. in a while. Also, how does it work with out a CDI?

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Sweet bike nice clean build! Lots of room for a jack shaft too. I would like to know about the Russian engine as well? It would be nice to try one of those. Thanks for sharing the video. Looks to cold over there for me right now!.cptr.

Dagger

Mar 13, 2009
Russia Moscow
About the Russian engine I will tell and I will show to you later for now meet the second motor-bicycle (moped)!
Year of its release 1973, engine D-6... I have bought it in 2004, in bad condition.
Has completely repaired, has recoloured, now on the move!
Its name Riga-7.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Dagger,
Again allow me to welcome you to our group. I very much enjoyed the videos and your bikes are great. Thank you for sharing with us. I even liked the Russian music. Like the others, I'm interested in the Russian engine. Do you know of any being exported to the U.S? Does it come to you as a complete kit, fuel tank, sprockets, etc. or do you purchase just the engine? Keep in touch, I think you have some fans here.
Tom

Dagger

Mar 13, 2009
Russia Moscow
very nice Bike ! where do you get parts for it ?

I search from the same motor-bicycles, which any more on the move. And they do not break almost the main thing strongly not to drive technics.

The beach photo is almost too good!
Nice bikes fo'sho'!
Thanks !)))

Wow real vintage looking ride where can we get gas tanks that big lol

Yes, the gasoline tank good, contains 1.32 gallons.... On the Chinese complete set a gasoline tank very small in difference from the Russian motor-bicycle.

Nice bicycles Dagger. I'm happy to see more and more Europeans on the forum .shft.
Thanks!!!

Dagger,
Again allow me to welcome you to our group. I very much enjoyed the videos and your bikes are great. Thank you for sharing with us. I even liked the Russian music. Like the others, I'm interested in the Russian engine. Do you know of any being exported to the U.S? Does it come to you as a complete kit, fuel tank, sprockets, etc. or do you purchase just the engine? Keep in touch, I think you have some fans here.
Tom

Thanks for kind words!!! I am very glad that you liked the Russian music both my video and a photo!
I have a little told about engines here:
http://motorbicycling.com/f15/russian-engines-d-4-d-5-a-6820.html
Earlier these engines went complete with a gasoline tank, sprockets and engines were mufflers, then only, and now them do not make absolutely...
That remains, very little...

Nice bikes but I see you have the same problem in Russia as we do in Canada...SNOW! Do you require a license, insurance or anything similar to ride a motorized bicycle in Russia?
We will wait also snow come to an end, still all the summer long ahead!))) Any documents and licences for a motor-bicycle in Russia it is not necessary... It is not considered a vehicle.

PS: When they finally build a bridge across the Bering Strait we'll have to hook up for a ride together...I'll meet you halfway ;)
Ok.! I will wait for it) :)

Last edited:

Dagger

Mar 13, 2009
Russia Moscow
I continue to tell about the old motor-bicycles! The third motor-bicycle is called ZIF-77...
Year of its release 1982, engine D-6, 48сс... It has got To me without the engine. I have established on it the engine, have recoloured, have replaced all bearings. Now it on the move in a good condition...

On this very short video,ZIF-77

YouTube - ZIF 77

On a photo what it was also what became...

Attachments

FlyJSH

Feb 10, 2009
Houston, TX
The factory ,,Krasniy oktyabr" is that the same as красный октябрь?

Photos from The Hunt for Red October

Очен орошо! Прикрасни велосипед!

Простите мне, пажалстуйста. Ваша англиски лучше чем меня Русскй.

Very good motorbike!

Dagger

Mar 13, 2009
Russia Moscow
FlyJSH

No, it not same.:) ,,Krasniy oktyabr" Red October in a Soviet period there was a widespread name. You have well written in Russian! Thanks! I know the English a little, many words I translate with the dictionary... I Am sorry for my English.

WOLF IV

Yes, can be.. ;) :)