My C.C.M North Ridge

GoldenMotor.com

midnight_rider

Aug 2, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
Yes it is and thanks !!! the tires are awesome too , they are a soft compound and really stick to the pavement and dont slide around the corners like the knobbies do,... the pipe may look like it would get really hot on the knee but it only gets warm , even after a 45 minute ride givven'er

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Looking great midnight_rider. I love your pipe! I got a little harsh comments at Death Race for my YZ 125 pipe. Saying I was a idiot to put such a big pipe. But hey...I am the one holding the title for Halloween Death Race.

midnight_rider

Aug 2, 2010
Cambridge Ontario
Looking great midnight_rider. I love your pipe! I got a little harsh comments at Death Race for my YZ 125 pipe. Saying I was a idiot to put such a big pipe. But hey...I am the one holding the title for Halloween Death Race.
Thanks,.. I did some research on the pipe , I believed it was an FMF because when I got it it had a sticker on it that i peeled off... it is a pipe off of a KX-80 dirt bike,... it fits the bike perfect and really made an improvement on the performance and I payed a whopping 10 bucks for it,.. all I had to do was cut the thread off of the end and make a header for it and weld it...it also makes the bike look look more trick lol... too bad I cant ride it anymore , so I guess I might as well sell the performance carb I payed 80 bucks for last week.

Last edited: